Umbrus (otherwise known as The Blast Zone Boy or Blasty) is an Irish commentator. He has made multiple commentaries at once and them being uploaded when they are done. He makes dozens of different types of videos, such as YTP's, gaming, reviews, and more.
On March 22, 2017, he opened up Hopefully Ordinary People in Existence, or D.O.C. for short.
He is a former member of Corporation of the Alternative Nitpickers (C.A.N.) and he then became a member of Bunch Of Overthinking Bitches (B.O.O.B), which was previously Syndicate of the Outcasted Commentators (S.O.C.).
He has a multi-media team that focuses on games, and are hopping into the animation department. They are known as Illusion.
Umbrus found the CC around the start of December of 2016. He found RavenNG's video on Nathaniel Bandy and then decided to watch SkiHound's video on the same video. He then watched and subscribed to countless commentators, then, he would then try to make his own commentaries. He tried three videos that never came out: a commentary on Dobbs, a commentary on Dafawfulizer (that was actually finished but was never uploaded due to Sony Vegas not letting the video to go past 9%), and a commentary on Chaoskey4013. He would later make a commentary on Nintendo Guy. Around the time his first commentary came out, he met Josh, to which they would then become buddies and chat every once in a while. It even went as far as to making Josh Super Admin on Umbrus server. Because of the friendship, Umbrus was the first ever member of C.A.N.
On April 10, 2017, Umbrus joined B.O.O.B.
After creating H.O.P.E. and two months have past, Umbrus released the worst commentary of all time (in his personal opinion). The video got so much terrible reception that three commentaries where done on it. A month later, Umbrus got kicked out of C.A.N. until he was good enough for the team. He has since gave up rejoining C.A.N.
Umbrus joined F.U.C.K. on March 18, 2018. He later axed H.O.P.E. due to the group dying out on the same day.
Avatars Used Edit
- Umbrus (OC)
- Whistler (OC)
- Bandana Dee (Kirby) [X1]
- PAC-MAN (PAC-MAN) [X1]
- Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Bros.) [X1]
- Dog Ninja (Rhythm Heaven)
- Lyn (Fire Emblem)
- Servbot (Mega Man Legends)
- Himiko Yumeno (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony)
People that he commentated on Edit
- Nintendo Guy
- Doodletones (joke)
- BubblingBrooke and MangaKamen [Disowned]
- A portion of the people involved in the It's time to duel chain (Supersonicward15, Halofan HP00, NESMario123) (joke)
- DreamcastGuy (Unlisted C.A.N. Commentary with MrAwesome 'N Mario360 and Happy Maddie)
- Senpai Mav (joke)
- Ceradust (joke)
- Deku (Three-shot)
- Blazing Larvesta
- Super Smash Bros. (joke)
People that commentated on him Edit
- Halofan HP00
- Supersonicward15 (twice)
- NESMario123 (joke)
- Happy Maddie
- Jonah Smith (twice) (Co-op with Lunaticthegame and as a joke)
- Lunaticthegame (Co-op with Jonah Smith)
- Keyblade Master (Co-op with FyroforVictory)
- FyroforVictory (twice) (Co-op Keyblade Master and as a joke)
- Kurome Towa
- Pink Robot
People he's co-op'd with Edit
- He is a game developer and is planning on making a CC Fighting game. It is unknown what the full roster will look like. If you have an OC and made a commentary, DM Umbrus on Discord and then it'll be put into the game.
- He makes music.
- He cannot shut up about Smash Bros.
- Avengers: Infinity War is his favorite movie.