|Blazing Larvesta||Commentary List||Image Gallery|
Blazing Larvesta is a commentator who started in 2017. Alongside commentating, he is also known for doing countdowns, reviews, and Let's Plays.
Blazing Larvesta opened up his channel on August 19, 2016, though he had not made any videos until his first countdown, Top Ten Disappointing Games, on December 20, 2016.
That said, Larvesta would not start making commentaries until September 9, 2017, where he made a response video to Phantom N's on his Disappointing Games list. Unfortunately for Larvesta, his commentary was very poorly received, with it being commentated on by Lebers and Doodletones.
On February 6, 2018, Larvesta had announced that he would be taking a short break from YouTube to reflect on some of the criticism that he had been receiving over the past year. He would not be seen online since then until he suddenly disowned six of his videos, including his commentaries on Phantom N and ProJared, on March 31, 2018. His next video following his hiatus would be his commentary on Sean S, released on June 7, 2018.
Overall, prior to his hiatus, his videos, especially his commentaries, have not been well received, with Keyblade Master ranking him as the worst commentator of 2017, and Kirbystarwarrior ranking him as the 2nd worst commentator of all time, losing only to TheMetalBlade5. 
- Larvesta (Pokémon Black & White) [Main]
People who commentated on him Edit
- Phantom N
- Doodletones (twice)
- Slayer The Loli
- Halofan HP00 (joke)
- Duel Taku
- Benjamin Perry (thrice)
- Jonah Smith
- Swords Zenny
- Nicholas E Miranda
- Time to ignite my flames! ~His catchphrase, mostly in his countdowns
- *mocking laughter* My goodness, Phantom, you missed the forest for the trees! ~Foolish Phantom, Larvesta’s 1st commentary
- He seems to have a strong hatred towards the Nintendo 3DS game Tomodachi Life.
- Keyblade Master often pokes fun at Larvesta in some of the former’s commentaries, such as showing an image of Larvesta and mockingly saying “I don’t understand why people like this game!” in his 8th commentary.