Deck of the Chipmunks, or D.O.C. for short (formerly known as Call of Divine Idiots, or C.D.I. for short) is a commentary group created by Blasty and co-founded by Discount on March 22, 2017. Since the re-brand of the group, tons of people joined the group since. Its main goal is to help out members of the CC that are new and struggling and to teach people who want to make commentaries how to make them.
Blasty is trying to make the group focus on commentaries, but try out other stuff along the way, such as livestreams, let's plays, discussions and much more.
Current Members Edit
- Pokesonic Legend
- Sketch TB
- Inspector Cringe
- Kazey Commentaries
- Dan-dragonstar 1988
- Sean S
- Nihilistic Snake
- OmegaX - Alexander
- Jonah Smith
- Dale Rockman
Past Members Edit
- Mav station
- Halofan hp00
- Isaiah Ortiz
- Kazey Commentates
- Mad Plushie
- Some Funny meme that will die in a few months
- TheMentalSpaghettiNoodle 2900
- Alex the Critic
- Spicy Cocoa
- If someone in the group is in a relationship, they can add their partner.
- They call their Skype chat, Google Hangout, channel and Discord server their Boat.
- This is because the name is a reference to boats.
- The mascot you see on the banner and profile picture is named Gary the Chipmunk.
- Because Blasty didn't make another email, this group is considered one of her own channels; however, it has been stated by him that she is just uploading content that the members made and are approved to be on the channel.
- Gemfan1999 was kicked due to Discount and Sketch accidently calling them a he, Gem removed both of them because of it, Obscurain told Blasty to stop this from happening and so she took action and removed Gem from the group. Gem later got one last chance in the group. But got kicked because it was one of Discounts many alts.
- Doodletones was accidentally added by Cl0wn-DUD3 while he was testing out commands, Blasty removed her from the group because of an obvious reason.
- DOC-Plays is a live planned series they want to make, the first game they do a playthrough of is Super Mario Galaxy. Blasty will be the one playing. It is similar to DOCast but there is gameplay but it is 5 hours and the members talk about the game, The Commentary Community and a few other topics but not in the same vain as DOCast.
- Due to the size of the group, they allow up to 6 people in one commentary.
- The EpicSammurot Commentary was planned to be a hexa-op, but due to Isaiah and Gemfan being kicked, it was turned into a quad-op, Ceradust was given Gemfans lines due to a lack of lines from him and Isaiahs lines being left out (and for good reason since they where very cringy) and not being changed/given to someone else who is not in the commentary. MSN also suggested they are better not overdoing the amount of people in the commentary for the first one. Then Ceradust decided to leave the comm and it became a tri-op. It is still in development.
- Snake was added to the group by Cl0wn-DUD3 without Blasty's knowledge. However, Snake stayed because he enjoys the fact that he was welcome there.