|Duel Taku||Commentary List||Image Gallery|
Duel Taku is a commentator that started in December 2017. His first commentary was a one-shot on Fluffal YGO, with his first legitimate commentary being on Blazing Larvesta in January 2018. In February 2018, he became a member of Future Ultimate Commentators and Kooldudes. In June 2018, he became a member of Bunch of Overthinking Bitches. In August 2018, he became a member of Repcon. On October 8, 2018, he helped found the group Dynasty of Idiotic Eccentrics with Synth Mav and MegatronDBZ, which merged the groups he was a part of.
- Yuma Tsukumo (Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL) [Main]
- Yuri (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) [Main]
- Archer (Fate/Stay Night)
- Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)
- John Morrison (WWE)
- Vergil (DMC: Devil May Cry) (Retired)
- Yugo (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) (Retired)
- His OC
- Mako Mankanshoku (Kill la Kill)
- Vector (Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL)
People he co-op'd with Edit
People who commentated on him Edit
- He considers Doodletones and Vii Omega his inspirations for creating commentaries.
- Acts incredibly horny on main with MegatronDBZ.
- Loves tormenting BlazinHope using the song Ram Ranch.
- He is the self-proclaimed "CC Ultimate Yugiweeb."
- Has another personality named Commen-Taku. Commen is a bitch and you should hate him as he's a slutshamer.
- He has an interesting set of weekly kinks. They change over time as he is very experimental.