Nihilistic Snake, formerly known as Slothboy494, is a commentator and countdown maker who started commentaries in 2015. He had a very rough start in the community but started seeing a noticeable improvement in mid-2016, with some screw-ups here and there. He is known for his abrasive and condescending insult comedy, which he claims is inspired by George Carlin and Nostalgia Critic. He is a feminist, which has gotten him in trouble many times with other commentators because of how badly he went about it.
He founded the Syndicate of Outcasted Commentators group in 2015, along with Dicaprio Delorean. He then became a member of the Deck of the Chipmunks in mid-2017, before it would eventually disband in early 2018. On May 9, 2018, he was kicked from S.O.C by Senpai Mav and SeriousGamer33 who then renamed the group to Bunch Of Overthinking Bitches.
Snake has had many rivalries over the course of his commentary career.
Nihilistic Snake vs Lance1000 Edit
Back when he was still Slothboy, Snake made his 2nd commentary on Lance's commentary on Desi. Lance didn't take very kindly to this as it was a video that he wanted to move away from despite Snake only just joining the community a month prior. Lance would then make a terrible commentary on Snake's video on Illiniguy34, which was then commentated on several times. Lance would then share his vitriol here and there until he ultimately left the community in 2016. They have not locked heads since.
Nihilistic Snake vs Rion "Rhino" Mills Edit
This was a short rivalry that Snake had with Rion at the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016. Rion, not wanting someone like Snake to be a fan of his content, made a song telling him to hate him. Snake would make a song responding with a big "fuck you". Snake found himself on the losing end of many of their confrontations, mostly in part by Snake not wanting to fight with him in the first place and just go their separate ways. Things between them have smoothed out and they're no longer enemies.
Nihilistic Snake vs TVBCrap Edit
Quite possibly his most known rivalry, once friend now bitter enemy TVBCrap disassociated himself with Snake when the latter began his descent in late 2015. Their rivalry faded into obscurity and have just begun ignoring each other.
Nihilistic Snake vs edray1416 Edit
Snake's newest rivalry is with edray1416. Snake and edray have never gotten along, but things began to become very heated. Snake usually ignores him, but whenever he does decide to respond or fight back, everyone almost always sides with edray. Snake's gripes with him include his tediousness, his know-it-all attitude, and his racist persona, which he believes is just Ed trying to getaway with speaking his true beliefs without receiving any backlash or hate (possibly because of his discrimination against Arabs like Snake). No matter how many times Snake has told him he is wrong about something or defended his innocence, Ed refuses to apologize or try to settle things out, something he's done with other users. Snake also finds it hypocritical and unsubstantiated that Ed has called him a racist.
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) [Main]
- Paige (WWE)
- Quiet (Metal Gear Solid 5)
- Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower (Bloodborne)
- Tracer (Overwatch)
- EVA (Metal Gear Solid)
- Paz (Metal Gear Solid)
- Nihilistic Snake (drawn avatar)
- Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) [Retired]
- Raiden (Metal Gear) [Retired]
People he commentated on Edit
People who have commentated on him (as Slothboy) Edit
- Mr.Coolguy32 (removed)
- Demon Leafy Green Productions
- Dirtbikeredden (twice) (once with JustCallMeHenry) (both private, one reuploaded)
- OrphanOfTheMoon and RCV 5 (removed)
- TVBForever (twice) (both removed)
- ELIJAHWOODFAN 666911
- Dale Rockman
- Ephrom Josine
- Grimm the Vampire Dragon King (twice)
- KingLeafyBoy (joke)
People who have commentated on him (as Nihilistic Snake)Edit
- Doodletones (thrice) (once with Silver)
- Zera Richards (removed, reuploaded)
- UTubeDude2 (thrice) (one removed, reuploaded)
- Ponder Sprocket (thrice)
- Nightmare Kagamine
- Renegade Master
- TDWTB (thrice)
- Mike J. (twice) (once with Pxstelpeach and Donnimation) (removed, reuploaded)
- MrAwesome 'N Mario360 and Mistress Noir
- Just a Robot
- Xam HeHeHe
- The Direct Messenger 88
- MegaDoopTV (removed)
- Jorm (removed, reuploaded)
- The Illogical Reaper
- Vii Omega
- Dirtbikeredden (twice) (once with SkiHound) (both private, one reuploaded)
- Kainu (twice)
- He is known for having a heavy Staten Island accent, specifically the way he pronounces the word commentary.
- He considers Dicaprio Delorean and Kurome Towa his best friends.