The Illogical Reaper, now known as Green Star Productions, was a commentator who, while getting involved in the commentary community in April 2016, started doing commentaries in December 2014, mostly as a skeptic clone. After joining the Commentary Community, he's become much more broad with topics. He is a former member to the commentary groups The Empire of Worldwide Weebs and The F-Team. As of October 2017, he quit commentaries.
Before getting involved in the commentary community, he has done primary atheist type videos from the same vein as the Amazing Atheist and Cult of Dusty. He has been doing this for over a year, that is until January 13, 2016, when he went on a hiatus. Almost 3 months later, he came back, saying how he wants to focus on other topics.
Sometime after the F-Team was formed, he joined in alongside Illiniguy34, Chirprocks, and Jorm. However, due to some disagreements, the controversial statement he stated on on stream ("The Alt-CC is dead"), and making a twitlonger making a few complaints about the CC, he was booted from the F-Team, though he seems to hold no anger towards them.
- Himself [occasionally]
- This Warcraft 3 Model (Retired)
- Reaper OC (Main)
- Lewis (Mystery Skulls)
- Papyrus (Undertale)
- Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
- Grim (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Duskull (Pokemon)
- Reaper (Overwatch)
People he commentated on Edit
People who commentated on him Edit
- Cl0wn-DUD3 (joke)
- Doodletones (twice)
- Joshua Culvyhouse
- Kurome Towa
- Halofan HP00
- Ponder Sprocket
People he co-op'd with Edit
- He loves Warcraft 3.
- He has done a total of 5 reviews on his channel: 2 video game reviews and 3 "first impressions" review.
- He has, however, done 9 more "first impressions" on his Tumblr.
- He is rather liberal, as he has no problems with homosexual marriage and even supports it.
- In his rant on JesusWithBazookaz79 and 03bgood on his Tumblr, he has admitted to having high-functioning asperger's.
- Long before he made commentaries, he was a let's player with a channel that's still up. Originally, it was called "God of Creation 45".
- However, since the creation of The Illogical Reaper, it has been re-branded as The Gaming Reaper.